- Statistically analyze the information that users access our site. Data collected may include the activity of the user’s browser when you visit, follow the path that users on our site, the information service provider Internet visitors, the number of times users access the site and user behavior on our site (pages visited, forms have been completed and the like).
- Identify users who visit invitation from a partner website or sponsored link.
Learn more about Google Analytics www.google.com/analytics . To control the collection of data for analytical purposes by Google Analytics, go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en .
If you wish to receive additional information about the activity of the companies advertising on the internet on how to remove your data records of these companies, you may visit www.networkadvertising.org .
You can set your browser to inform you in advance of the possible installation of cookies . You can also choose to order it automatically deleted once you close your browser, computer or device. You can find information on how to do it:
- For Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- For a Microsoft Edge https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Microsoft Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/ca/kb/Galetes
- For Opera https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies
- For Apple Safari (MacOS and Windows) to https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
- For Apple Safari (iOS) to https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265